Preparing for HBOT Treatment
How do you prepare for your first Hyperbaric Oxygen Treatment? It's easy! Just follow these simple instructions:
- We recommend that you purchase a good nasal spray such as Afrin, Sudafed, or NeoSynephrine to use 45 minutes before your hyperbaric chamber treatment time.
- Just as you need to clear your ears when travelling in an airplane, you will need to do the same inside the chamber.
- The nasal spray makes clearing the ears very easy.
- Eat a good meal at least one to two hours before your treatment time.
- You will be provided with 100% cotton scrubs to change into prior to entering the hyperbaric chamber. No street clothes are allowed.
- Lockers are provided for personal items.
- No jewelry may be worn except wedding band.
- No hearing aids.
- If you do have a pacemaker, please advise us immediatly.
- You may wear glasses or soft contact lenses, no hard contact lenses allowed.
- If you would like to listen to music or watch a movie while you are in the chamber, you may bring one of your own or you can choose from our DVD library or from the Netflix collection.
- No electrical devices, phones, l-pods, l-pads, or CD players inside the chamber.