Optimize your body's ability to perform at its peak with 100% pure oxygen.
Athletes are always looking for an edge. Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT) and Exercise With Oxygen Therapy (EWOT) provide the most cutting edge technique for achieving optimum performance in all athletic and fitness activities. It helps to unleash your body's full potential as well as speed healing from sports related injuries. With HBOT and EWOT you can train better and recover faster. Oxygen therapy can eliminate lingering aches and pains that many athletes consider a part of the game. Nirvana's own studies also indicate that hyper-oxygenation can increase physical strength by as much as 18% to 25% over 10 daily treatments. Ready to be your physical and mental best? Come to Nirvana and we'll show you how to achieve it.
HBOT AND EWOT BENEFITS FOR ATHLETES:
- Dramatic increases in energy, sharpness, focus.
- Measurable gains in physical strength.
- Boosts your immune system.
- Speeds recovery, allows you to train harder.
- Strengthens joints, heart, vision.
- Aches and pains disappear.
- We use prescription only, 100% pure medical grade oxygen.
- We schedule you with a physician for an intake session first.
- All treatment sessions are at the prescribing physician's direction only.
- Our chambers are state-of-the-art. Not cheap, ineffective low pressure systems.
- We have a professional staff. We educate you in practices that can help you reach physical perfection.
- A luxurious, distraction free environment assures you achieve maximum benefits with your EWOT sessions.
- We have a passion for helping athletes and all our clients reach peak performance levels and achieve optimum health.
- Please call us so we can fully discuss your training and fitness goals, then put together a package that fits those needs and carries you all the way to success!.
OUR INTRODUCTORY "SUPREME TRAINING" PACKAGE:
- COMING SOON
To set up an appointment or get more information, just give us a call at 805-693-8100 or email us. CONTACT NIRVANA
To find more information about Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy, please check out some of these links: